Collection Discovery Tool (Beta)

  • Institution

  • Media Types

  • Time Period

  • Topics

  • Counties

  • Reset Search
Found 741 Results
Page 2 of 75

Portrait of John O.W. Donaldson in an army uniform

Materials that illustrate how World War I impacted Furman students and the Furman family. Items in this growing collection include letters, public records, and images related to John O.W. Donaldson, Thomas C. Herbert, and Talmage W. Gerrald.


A black and white watercolor reading "Furman University Greenville, South Carolina" with the Furman bell tower and a magnolia flower

Promotional booklets with pictures of Furman’s downtown Greenville campus. The viewbooks were created with the goal of recruiting students. They date from 1907 to 1933.


A page from a scrapbook with the words "Senior Order" and a group photo of girls standing by a lake

The Furman University Senior Order is an elite leadership honor society for female students. It was founded in 1937 and the group taps rising senior women each spring for the honor. These Furman scrapbooks span from 1962-1969


Cover of "Bulletin of Furman University"

Contents include selected Bulletins of Furman University and Furman Bulletins from 1912 through 1974.


Football players Jerome Felton and Andrew Jones

Furman’s athletic media guides provide press, radio, and other publicity mediums with information concerning Furman sports teams. The guides contain schedules, team rosters, profiles, and results for the following Furman sports: baseball, basketball, football, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, and volleyball.


Typed and bound ordinances, laws, and charter for the City of Greenville. Includes names of city government officials, committees, and aldermen.


Collection of enclosed loading dock construction at the now demolished Goodwill at 912 Poinsett Highway.


Collection of photographs from the Simpsonville community in southern Greenville County including residences, businesses, schools, and roads.


Collection of photographs from the Mauldin community including residences, roads, and community centers.


The Community Food Bank of the Piedmont opened October 1982 on 7 W. Camperdown Way (Falls Park Dr.) in downtown Greenville before later moving to 8 Crigler St. The Greenville County Redevelopment Authority helped them remodel their space in 1983.


Page 2 of 75