ExploreView Homepage View in Catalog
A twelve-part, mostly pictorial publication about Charleston and the vicinity. Distributed throughout the parts is an essay describing Charleston’s history and development. The photographs feature buildings, residences, churches, street views, river views, historic gardens, cemeteries, railroad structures, phosphate mining activity, and wharves. Published in 1893 by W. H. Parish (Chicago, Illinois).
- Historic Charleston Foundation
- Charleston County