Founded in 1901 by the Ladies Library Association, the Library brought books to many who would not have access otherwise. The Greenwood County Library in its 115-year history has been in 4 locations that include 413 Main Street, 532 Monument Street, 106 North Main Street, and finally 600 South Main Street. The Greenwood County Library System that includes the Main Library, Ninety-Six Branch Library, Ware Shoals Community Library, and a Bookmobile, has tried to provide the best services possible to the residents of Greenwood County. In the more recent years, that has included offering many more resources and materials in a digital format. With the help of the South Carolina State Library’s Digitization in a Box Project and the Office of Library Technology of the Clemson University Libraries, we have been able to preserve and let everyone view many historical photographs and documents from the Greenwood County area.