This collection from the Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary located in Columbia, S.C., includes photographs, correspondence and documents that document its history and growth.
St. Mark United Methodist Church was founded in the Sans Souci area in the mid-1920s. The current building was constructed in 1947-1948 on N. Franklin Road.
Before and after photographs of the the restoration of the residence to house Pendleton Place–an organization dedicated to breaking the cycle of abuse, caring for children, and rebuilding families.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Greenville County Library System modified procedures and protocols.
Collection of photographs of the Greenville Mental Health Child and Adolescent Center under construction. It is located behind Greenville Memorial Hospital off of Grove Road.
Founded in 1984, the Gateway House provides services for adults with mental illness in Greenville County using the Clubhouse model of rehabilitation.
Collection of photograph from the Fountain Inn community including residences, roads, and businesses.
The Community Food Bank of the Piedmont opened October 1982 on 7 W. Camperdown Way (Falls Park Dr.) in downtown Greenville before later moving to 8 Crigler St. The Greenville County Redevelopment Authority helped them remodel their space in 1983.
This collection contains 20th century photographs from faculty at Furman University taken on their international travels.
Primary and secondary sources related to the legacy of slavery at Furman University as identified by the work of the Task Force on Slavery and Justice in 2017-2018. Read the Report of the Task Force.