A. Wolfe Davidson created the Thomas Green Clemson statue in front of Tillman Hall (twice!). This exhibit provides a brief look at his Davidson’s life and the other works he created for Clemson University and other clients. Davidson was born in Russia in 1903, arrived in Greenville, South Carolina in the 1920s and enrolled as a special student at Clemson College in 1934. He went on to lead the art department at Brenau College in Georgia for nearly twenty years.3
Note: This digital collection is a small representation of the physical collect at Clemson University Special Collections and Archives.